All forms in .pdf unless otherwise noted.
General School Forms and Publications
- 2016-17 Family Handbook
- Artwork Consent
- Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance Link
- Oral Medication/Prescription Permission
- Washington State Immunization Certificate
- School Head Lice Policy
Field Trip Forms
- Forms may be downloaded through each classroom’s page. Please contact the specific teacher if the form is not available. For driver volunteer forms, please check the Volunteer section below.
Internet and Technology Forms
Below are the general policies for all Seattle Archdiocese schools. More specific policies for Holy Rosary are under development.
Classroom Supplies Lists
- first grade
- second grade
- third grade
- fourth grade
- fifth grade
- sixth grade
- seventh and eighth grades
- Link to PowerSchool for parents and students.
- How to access PowerSchool for parents and students in 5th to 8th grade
Hot Lunch and Pizza Lunch Forms and Links
Volunteer Forms and Links
- Archdiocesan Background Check Request According to the Archdiocese, please print the Volunteer Background Check Request two-sided. The Background Check Release of Liability will be printed by itself.
- Archdiocese Safe Environment webpage
- Safe Environment Agreement
- Safe Environment Policies
- Safe Environment Code of Conduct
- Safe Environment Brochure
- Commitment Hours Online Submission Form
- Commitment Hours Guidelines
- Field Trip Driver Information
- Reimbursement forms (link redirects to Parent’s Club page)
BASE Forms and Information Sheets
Download 2016-17 BASE forms separately below or all forms here.
Altar Servers Schedules
- Altar Server Schedules – links to the Parish site
GatorGear Order Forms
- youth sweats and hoodie
- youth Sport-Tek fleece jacket, hoodie pullover, and duffel
- adult Sport-Tek fleece jacket, hoodie pullover, and duffel
Please note that CYO Gator Gear and the cotton Gator sweatshirts/pants orders are run separately. Please do not combine orders or checks for accounting reasons. All CYO proceeds benefit the CYO scholarship program for students in need. All CYO items will be processed on the 15th of each month. Thank you.