Financial Aid / Tuition Assistance
Holy Rosary School believes that access to a Catholic education should not be dependent on a family’s ability to pay. Our financial aid application is through the online FACTS Tuition Management System. Families applying for tuition assistance need to complete the following:
- Archdiocesan Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance Application (same application through FACTS – $35 charge) DUE BY JANUARY 7, 2022
- Holy Rosary School Tuition Assistance Application (same application through FACTS)
- If you have a new student, a school application must be submitted as well.
Include copies of your previous year’s federal income tax return and any supporting documentation with your FACTS aid application. All financial information is strictly confidential. An interview with the principal and/or pastor is part of the evaluation process to determine eligibility.
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Holy Rosary School. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment by January 31, 2022. Families that received Fulcrum Aid last year, must submit their applications earlier by January 7, 2022. The same application covers both Fulcrum aid and Holy Rosary School aid – applicants can apply online by following this link.
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copy of your most recent federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2015 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in .pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the applications process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637. Please also feel free to contact Beth Martin at email@example.com.