In Parish Tuition Rates 2023/24
1 child – $9,500
2 children – $18,250
3 children – $26,250
4 or more children – $33,750
Below are the requirements a family must meet to qualify for the in-parish tuition rate.
- Be registered with Holy Rosary parish as members. Click here to visit the registration page for Holy Rosary.
- Participate in the life of worship at Holy Rosary by attending Sunday Mass regularly (i.e., most Sundays), keeping holy the Lord’s Day. God gives us so much. But it is important for us to include the worship of Him as a part of our week, doing so in the community in which He gathers us into as the Body of Christ.
- Participate in the life of discipleship and service at the parish by joining in at least one of the many non-school ministries or groups. While the school is a part of the parish, we ask individuals who are active parishioners to not just be a part of his school sub-community, but truly invested in the whole parish community in some way. To indicate the ways this is happening, individuals must fill out a Time and Talent Commitment card during the annual recommitment. Click here for parish community volunteer opportunities.
- Support the parish financially and completing the Stewardship Commitment during renewal time. The minimum giving expectation is $1,140 per year ($95/month). Click here to submit your Stewardship pledge form.
- Families new to Holy Rosary Parish will be considered eligible for the in-parish tuition rate when they have been registered for 6 months and have met the above criteria, or when they have provided the school and parish office a written statement from their previous pastor about their active engagement in worship, service and regular financial support at their previous parish.