The Magazine Drive site is ready for registrations and sales. This year’s theme is “GATOR STRONG: Rooted in Community”. Last day to sell magazines, to be counted toward prizes, is October 12th at 11:59pm! If we meet our fundraising goal, over $60K will come back to Holy Rosary! The good news is that it won’t take much of your time! The annual Magazine Drive is Holy Rosary School’s second largest NET fundraiser, approximately $125,000 is raised! Past year order records will be sent to the primary parent’s email.
A FEW REMINDERS:
- Registration is per family, register under your oldest child.
- Each HRS K-8 child, in your family, will receive the prize at the level reached up through 50 orders.
- Subscriptions $50 and over are worth 2 subscriptions, $99 and over are worth 4 subscriptions and $189+ are worth 8 subscriptions!
- Top Seller chooses prize first!
Donations, in lieu of magazine orders, are welcome! $25.00 donation = 1 magazine order.
100% OF DONATIONS BACK TO HRS!
It is strongly encouraged that your family be registered with a seller profile on the FUNDERWORKS website. This will allow you to take advantage of all the amazing tools FUNDERWORKS has to offer to enhance your sales efforts. FUNDERWORKS offers a simple way to send e-mail blasts and print personalized flyers that you can hand out to your friends, family and neighbors. The flyer contains a code unique to your family so they can get credit for the sale. The site will also allow you to share your family’s storefront via social media so you can get all your friends and extended family involved in this fundraiser.
ONLINE FAMILY REGISTRATION WITH AP MAGS
- Go to www.funderworks.com
- Click on REGISTER A PARTICIPANT
- Enter ROSARY in the code field and submit
- Follow the steps to create the account
- Once account is created, familiarize yourself with the various selling tools available. These include avatars, e-mail blasts, printable flyers, social media, etc.
- Complete all steps needed to quality for the bonus incentive!
- Register by Tuesday, September 13 at 9am for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Husky Deli. All families who complete the 3 steps by 9am will have their name entered to win.
- “Tally Tuesday”: While there will be no paper slips to turn in on Tuesdays, we will continue keeping an online order cutoff each week of Monday nights at 9 p.m. On Tuesdays, families are welcome to bring any cash donations for magazine order credit. We will tally the online orders and donations and will release top-selling class reporting as in past years.
- The FUNDERWORKS website is ready to go so you can start buying, selling and renewing NOW!
- Go to www.funderworks.com
- Click on SHOP TO SUPPORT
- Enter code ROSARY
- Select Support a Student, enter the Student’s First Name and Last Name from whom you’d like to purchase. Or Support the Organization, no student name needed.
- Click on Start Shopping. Browse the hundreds of magazine titles!
Prizes may be found here MAGAZINE DRIVE PRIZES.
What is the Magazine Drive?
This fundraiser’s success is crucial to supporting the current year’s operating budget and relies on our excited students, dedicated families, supportive staff and generous customers. We are so proud that sales over the last several years have exceeded $120,000 annually. Our school gets to keep 51% of sales! This year’s goal is $125,000!
Magazines provide reading materials for both children and adults and make great gifts. By placing orders through the school, we keep 51% of the purchase price contributed. Our prices for magazines are not inflated. Even if you are already receiving a magazine, you can renew through Holy Rosary and the order will extend on your current subscription. The publisher guarantees 100% satisfaction.
Students and parents work together to obtain new, renewed, or gift magazine subscriptions from relatives, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Digital subscriptions are offered on some your favorite titles to be enjoyed on your e-reader or iPad. Gift cards ($25) are also available so there is something for everyone! If magazines are not for you, then donations are accepted via credit card. Sales information and prizes will be sent home via email and in Monday or Thursday packets.
A kick-off video will be viewed in early September to get everyone excited about our school theme and the Magazine Drive. Orders are placed online and it is strongly encouraged that students have their own seller profile created on the FUNDERWORKS website so they can take advantage of all the great selling tools available. Cash donations are also accepted in lieu of a magazine order and are turned in each Tuesday during the drive for order credit ($25 = 1 order). Subscriptions $99 and over are worth 4 subscriptions and $200+ are worth 8 subscriptions! The turn in results are announced at the end of each Tuesday and summarized in the weeks eFC. Individual student accounts will NOT reflect $25 donations or subscriptions $99 and over. Those calculations are made manually the last day of the Magazine Drive.
At the end of the Drive, we will have a final virtual assembly to celebrate our results and prizes will be distributed.
- Magazines provide reading materials for both children and adults. They also make great gifts!
- Gifts cards are available for $25 to give to those who want to decide on their own what to purchase.
- Most families purchase magazines, so why not purchase through the Magazine Drive and benefit our school at the same time?
- Prices for magazines are not inflated.
- Even if you are already receiving a magazine, you can renew through and the order will extend on your current subscription.
- Many magazines are now available in digital format.
- Consider making a donation to our school instead of purchasing magazines. $25 counts as one magazine order credit.
- Renewals may occur even if the original subscriptions weren’t purchased through the HRS Magazine Drive.
Magazine Sale Customer Service
If you have questions regarding creating an account, purchasing a product or other magazine related issues please contact American Publishers Customer Service.