The Auction is the Holy Rosary event of the year. It raises a substantial part of the school’s operating budget, last year the auction raised over $300,000. The auction consists of an online auction, silent auction and live auction. The online auction runs prior to the night of the silent and live auction.
HEART Auction – Saturday, March 14, 2020
Brockey Center, South Seattle College
5pm Silent Auction
7pm Live Auction & Dinner
The Auction donation deadline of December 20 is early enough to ensure the committee has time to sort items for maximum sales potential. Having a variety of items donated to the auction guarantees that there will be something for everyone. If you are contacting a local business, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the business to avoid duplication.
Donation links will be posted soon.
Each family has agreed to donate and/or procure item(s) of $175 in value. You can fulfill this commitment by contributing in one of the following ways: (additional information is available at holyrosaryws.org/give/auction/)
- Make a monetary donation of $175 or more
- Shop our Amazon gift registry
- Refer to list of ideas on back
- Sponsor the Auction and help underwrite the event’s cost
The auction committee:
Iwona Konarski (Decor/Logistics), Jet Lin (Procurement), Ryan McLean (Finance), Kate McGovern (Procurement), Wendy Mowat (IT), Jamie Soderquist (Decor/Logistics) and many more volunteers
Holy Rosary’s tax ID # 91-0567736
Contact us at email@example.com
- One-of-a-kind family or couple’s experiences
- Sports and Camping Gear
- Electronics and Appliances
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- A fine piece of jewelry
- Themed dinners in private homes
- Seahawks, Huskies, Mariners, Sounders memorabilia or tickets
- Box seats, meet coaches or players
- Vacation homes
- Wine, wine tastings
- Brewery/spirits tour
- Sun Valley, San Juan Islands, Whistler, Lake Chelan, Hood Canal, Whidbey Island getaway
- Mexico and Hawaii condos or homes
- Parent’s night out or weekend away – Seattle, San Francisco, Napa
- Local theatre or shopping packages, ballet tickets, 5th Avenue
- Sports Clinics or camps; any element of celebrity a bonus
The procurement committee has the right to refuse items deemed unsellable. Items that do not sell well: services, specific size clothing and used items. Minimal multiple items will be accepted.
Check out the Auction Wish list 2019 at Amazon.com. The 2020 list will be out soon!
Amazon wish list click here!
HAVE AN IDEA THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE LIVE AUCTION?
Contact procurement chair Jet Lin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION ITEM DONATION “HOW TO”:
- Then follow these steps:
- Enter an accurate and detailed description of the item(s). This will be used as part of the catalog description. Auction committee members will not always be able to verify your description to your item.
- Notes section should be used to list any restrictions, expiration dates, etc.
- Choose Individual Donor. ** In the case of an individual or family soliciting a donation from a business and using it as their donation commitment please chose “Individual Donor” and click Yes for “solicited a business for your family donation”. In the fields following give the business name, address, and contact name and phone that you worked with. DO NOT choose the Business Donor box for your family donation. Your personal contact information goes in the “Contact Info” boxes at the bottom of the screen. You should receive a confirmation email.
Deliver your item(s) to the school’s main office by January 17, 2020.