Westfest is our school’s fall family festival. There are rides, music, games, raffles, food, bingo, used book/dvd/video sale, bouncy rides, and a beer garden. Not just for the school families, but the West Seattle community.
- Friday, 9/15 • 6-10 PM
- Saturday, 9/16 • 10 AM-10 PM
- Holy Rosary School – 4142 42nd Ave. SW
Please be a part of West Seattle’s “Carnival of Community” brought to you by Holy Rosary School! Come experience great music, eat delicious food, and crazy fun kid rides! There is so much to do and see, including BINGO, a classic cake walk with scrumptious prizes, a kids’ talent show and carnival-style games galore. There’s a beer garden for adults to — there is truly something for everyone at WestFest!
LIVE STAGE LINE-UP
- 6:00 PM – Music Beats by Wes Wunder
- 7:00 PM – West Seattle Big Band
- 10:30 AM – Toddler Time w/Friendly Clown
- 12:00 PM – West Seattle’s Got Talent “Dance Off”
- 2:00 PM – Raymond The Magician Magic Show
- 3:00 PM – Mode School of Music
- 4:00 PM – Comerford Irish Dance
- 5:00 PM – Intermission
- 6:00 PM – Live Fly
- 7:00 PM – The Maddy Wyse Band
- 8:00 PM – Raffle Winners Announced!
- 8:05 PM – Dad Band