Catholic Youth Organization
- Parish Online Registration for Coaches and Players (Bonzi)
- Archdiocese of Seattle CYO page – includes coaches information, sports offered, calendar, rules and policies, general FAQ
- Team Sideline CYO page – includes news, schedules, tournaments, standings and locations
- CYO Rules and Policies
- Play Like A Champion Today (VIRTUS) – includes coaches training with online training modules
- CYO Athletics 2016-2017 season calendar
Holy Rosary Sports and Coordinators
- Girls and Boys Baseball (grades 5-8) – Nathan Thomas
- Girls and Boys Basketball (grades 3-8) – Paul Barton ***Sign-up link here
- Girls and Boys Cross Country season is September to October (grades K-8) – Dave Wagner ***Sign-up link here
- Girls and Boys Soccer season is September – November (grades K-8) – Lori Ho 2017 ***Sign-up link here
- Girls and Boys Track & Field (grades 4-8) –
- Girls and Boys Volleyball (grades 4-8) – Katherine Gudgel
Holy Rosary Ski Bus (through Mohan)
Ski bus will depart Saturday mornings at approximately 7:15 from Holy Rosary and return in the late afternoon/early evening. We need a minimum of 30 skiers registered to commit. We are working with a local ski outfitter to organize equipment rentals. Click here to register.
- Kindergarteners through fifth graders must have a chaperone (one parent to three kids maximum). That parent is responsible for their skiers, their equipment, and their lunches.
- Sixth graders can ride the bus without a parent chaperone, but without a designated chaperone, they must take a lesson at the mountain and be able to carry and manage their equipment and dinner.
- Seventh and eighth graders can ride the bus without a parent chaperone and do not need to take a lesson.
Some parent organizing suggestions – Buy one bus ticket between three parents and trade off weeks. Carpool with other parents, and meet the bus at the mountain.
GatorGear Order Forms
- youth sweats and hoodie
- youth Sport-Tek fleece jacket, hoodie pullover, and duffel
- adult Sport-Tek fleece jacket, hoodie pullover, and duffel
Please note that CYO Gator Gear and the cotton Gator sweatshirts/pants orders are run separately. Please do not combine orders or checks for accounting reasons. All CYO proceeds benefit the CYO scholarship program for students in need. All CYO items will be processed on the 15th of each month. Thank you.