Here is a copy of the basic New Student Checklist. Any completed forms can be turned into the Main Office inbox. The Main Office will close June 26th and re-open August 17th from 9am-2pm. We have expanded the Optional Items below to include extracurricular activities that start in the Fall.
REQUIRED Items for NEW Students:
- State-required immunizations must be up-to-date, questions on immunizations (email@example.com).
- School Supplies
- Comfort Kit #1 and #2 – please hold at home until we return to school in-person (do not bring to student-teacher meetings)
- Completed Photo/Sound/Video Media Release – drop off to the main office by the first day of school
REQUIRED Items for New Families:
- Safe Environment Registration – required of any one who volunteers at school activities. Register for background check and Safe Environment training (dates at HRS are TBA). You must register for a SE training to receive credit.
- Volunteer Log-in Set-up – For submitting volunteer hours (35 hours for the 1st year, one log-in per family, if a two-household student family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for separate accounts)
OPTIONAL Items (any hard copy forms that need to be signed can be brought in the first day of school, there will be a basket in the Main Office for forms):
- Authorization of Oral Medication – complete and turn into the front office if your child requires medication during the school day
- Before-and-After-School-Enrichment (BASE aka childcare) registration will open to new families on June 5th, due June 12th
- Field trip driver form (if you think there is any chance that you might be a field driver, please complete this form along with Safe Environment registration)
- Milk order form (not being offered 2020/21)
- https://holyrosaryws.org/milkorder/Hot Lunch link. School code is: HR4 (also not being offered 2020/21)
- Information on Band (Grades 5-8)
- Dennis Uniforms – The closest Dennis store is now in Portland, OR. Only source to purchase MacBeth plaid, red cardigan, and fleece vests. Sells all uniform pieces, except leggings, and the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt). If ordering school emblem red sweater cardigan, please make sure to order early (early July) for receipt before school starts)
- Land’s End – School code: 900135310 (Only source for the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt w/emblem, Sells all uniform pieces except MacBeth plaid, red sweater options, and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt)
- Perfect uniform Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirts are available for purchase – pick up in the Main Office
- Gator Gear, can be worn on Fridays. Sport-Tek Student Order form, Sport-Tek Adult Order form, Cotton Gator sweatpants/sweatshirt order form
- Besides the school’s uniform closet, there is also a Facebook page ‘HRS Uniform Exchange’, families are welcome to join
- Contact for church ministry questions, baptism or 1st Communion, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org