Here is a copy of the basic New Student Checklist. Any completed forms can be turned into the Main Office inbox. The Main Office will close June 28th and re-open August 19th from 9am-2pm. We have expanded the Optional Items below to include extracurricular activities that start in the Fall.
REQUIRED Items for NEW Students:
- 2019_ImmunizationForm – bring attached form to your child’s doctor’s office for completion OR print a copy of student’s immunizations (if available online). Email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in the main office by the first day of school
- Completed Photo/Sound/Video Media Release – drop off to the main office by the first day of school
- Comfort Kit #1 and #2 (bring to school) – due the first day of school
- Class Supplies
REQUIRED Items for New Families:
- Safe Environment Registration – required of any one who volunteers at school activities. Register for background check and Safe Environment training (dates at HRS are Sep. 7th – 9am and Sep. 11th at 6pm, both in the School Hall). You must register for a SE training to receive credit.
- Volunteer Log-in Set-up – For submitting volunteer hours (One log-in per family, if two-household student family, please contact email@example.com for separate accounts)
OPTIONAL Items (any hard copy forms that need to be signed can be brought in the first day of school, there will be a basket in the Main Office for forms):
- Authorization of Oral Medication – complete and turn into the front office if your child requires medication during the school day
- Before-and-After-School-Enrichment (BASE aka childcare) registration is now open, register by Sept. 4th
- Field trip driver form (if you think there is any chance that you might be a field driver, please complete this form along with Safe Environment registration)
- Milk order form
- Hot Lunch link. School code is: HR4
- Information on Band (Grades 5-8)
- CYO Soccer Sign-ups
- CYO Cross Country Sign-ups
- Fall SunDance sign-ups (available Wednesday, August 28th – 10am)
- Coding with Kids (sign-ups will go out in the eFC in September)
- Boy Scouts contact George Panger (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions
- Dennis Uniforms – The closest Dennis store is now in Portland, OR. Only source to purchase MacBeth plaid, red cardigan, and fleece vests. Sells all uniform pieces, except leggings, and the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt). If ordering school emblem red sweater cardigan, please make sure to order early (early July) for receipt before school starts)
- Land’s End – School code: 900135310 (Only source for the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt w/emblem, Sells all uniform pieces except MacBeth plaid, red sweater options, and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt)
- New perfect uniform Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt will be available to order again in late August (delivery in late October). There may be some sizes available for sale in the Main office.
- Besides the school’s uniform closet, there is also a Facebook page ‘HRS Uniform Exchange’, families are welcome to join.