Here is a copy of the basic New Student Checklist. Any completed forms can be turned into the Main Office inbox. The Main Office will re-open August 15th from 9am-2pm. We have expanded the Optional Items below to include extracurricular activities that start in the Fall.
REQUIRED Items for NEW Students:
- Copy of immunization record – email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in the main office by the first day of school
- Completed Photo/Sound/Video Media Release – drop off to the main office by the first day of school
- Comfort Kit #1 and #2 (bring to school) – due the first day of school
- Class Supplies
REQUIRED Items for New Families:
- Safe Environment Registration – required of any one who volunteers at school activities. Register for background check and Safe Environment training (dates at HRS are Sep. 5th & Sep. 12th (both at 6pm in School Hall). You must register for a SE training to receive credit.
- Volunteer Log-in Set-up – For submitting volunteer hours (One log-in per family, if two-household student family, please contact email@example.com for separate accounts)
- Authorization of Oral Medication – complete and turn into the front office if your child requires medication during the school day
- Before-and-After-School-Enrichment (BASE aka childcare) registration is now open, register by Sept. 4th
- Field trip driver form (if you think there is any chance that you might be a field driver, please complete this form along with Safe Environment registration)
- Milk order form
- Hot Lunch link. School code is: HR4
- Information on Band (Grades 5-8)
- CYO Soccer Sign-ups
- CYO Cross Country Sign-ups
- Fall SunDance sign-ups (available Friday, August 24th – 9am)
- Coding with Kids (sign-ups will go out in the eFC in September)
- Boy Scouts contact George Panger (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions
- Dennis Uniforms – store location in Tukwila. Only store resource for MacBeth plaid. Sells all uniform pieces, except leggings, and the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt) If ordering school emblem red sweater cardigan, please make sure to order early (early July) for receipt before school starts)
- Land’s End – School code: 900135310 (Only source for the red Perfect Uniform Sweatshirt w/emblem, Sells all uniform pieces except MacBeth plaid, red sweater options, and Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt)
- New perfect uniform Zip-up Cadet-Collar Sweatshirt will be available to order again in September (delivery in early November)
- Besides the school’s uniform closet, there is also a Facebook page ‘HRS Uniform Exchange’, families are welcome to join.