Return to School Status
|Grade*||Start Date**||Instruction||Return Model||Schedule|
|Preschool||Tentative Jan 2021||In Person||Whole Class||Monday - Friday|
|Kindergarten||Tentative Jan 2021||In-Person||Whole Class, half days||Monday - Friday|
|1||Tentative Jan 2021||In-Person||Whole Class, half days||Monday - Friday|
|2||Tentative Jan 2021||In-Person||Whole Class, half days||Monday - Friday|
|3-4||Tentative Jan 2021||Remote||Whole Class||Monday - Friday|
|5-6||Pending||Remote||Hybrid||Monday - Friday|
|7-8||Pending||Remote||Hybrid||Monday - Friday|
*Grade levels will be added one or two at a time, beginning with preschool and kindergarten. Each grade will have
a unique transition plan (up to1-2 weeks) based on class sizes, class location, and developmental need to learn and
practice health and safety protocols. Grades 5-6 will be phased in before grades 7-8.
**Start dates based on King County COVID-19 Activity guidelines—Moderate to Low levels
- What should I expect at drop off?
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Students must have a completed Covid-19 health attestation form (completed before arrival)
- Temperature check and hand sanitization before entering the building
- What measures have been taken in preparation for students’ return?
- Student have been placed in cohorts and classrooms separated from other classes that allow for social distancing requirements. For classes grades 1-3, 5-6, grades will be broken into 3 cohorts (i.e., 2A, 2B, 2C).
- Additional handwashing stations and hand sanitization gel dispensers have been installed at the school (approximately x new installations)
- Individual plexiglass desk protectors
- Who do I contact when my child is out sick?
- Email both your child’s homeroom teacher and firstname.lastname@example.org when your student will be out sick
- Refer to the COVID symptom flow chart with questions on when to return to school
- Notify COVID@holyrosaryws.org immediately if anyone in the household:
o is COVID-19 positive, regardless of where it was contracted,
o is experiencing any COVID-19 like symptoms,
o was exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, OR
o has been advised to quarantine or isolate