Click on the grade to download the grade level supply lists. Click on “All grades” to download entire list.
“Green” Tips and Buying Suggestions
- Purchasing from Amazon? Use our Amazon school link so that we get $$$$ back!
- Save on shipping costs by grouping your online orders with neighbors and friends.
- If you’re purchasing a new water bottle, consider buying an environmentally safe water bottle. Visit www.kleankanteen.com for water bottle suggestions.
- Consider wrapping your child’s sandwich and/or lunch food in reusable bags or wraps. The wrap can also be used as a handy place mat. It’s a great alternative to the disposable sandwich bags piling up in our landfills. Visit http://www.wrapnmat.com for more information.
- Consider reusing last year’s supplies for the coming school year – backpacks, pencil boxes, pens, rulers, filers, and binders, etc.
Supply Lists – Please note that grades K-8 need WIRED headphones — no Bluetooth/wireless headphones.