Click below for a short video on the meaning of our school motto ‘Spirit & Mind Ignited’. . .
Thank you for your interest in Holy Rosary School! We are delighted for your consideration and understand that this is an important decision for your family. Holy Rosary School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan, and athletic and other administered programs. We look forward to welcoming you into our Holy Rosary School community!
We are currently accepting applications for preschool and Kindergarten through eighth grade. Our application process:
- Request information – Request information through our online form. Admissions will contact you within 48 hours.
- Tour the school – We invite all prospective families to come meet us! Tour our school, talk with our staff, and meet our Principal, Mrs. Anna Horton. Email us at email@example.com or call the school office at 206-937-7255 to schedule a tour.
- Apply – Complete the online application to apply. We are on a rolling admissions process and will review applications as they are received. There is no deadline for applications, however open class spots may fill up early. We give applicants the option to secure their class spots for the following school year by completing the registration paperwork and paying the annual registration fee.
- Register – A family will receive registration instructions once they are accepted. Completing the 3 registration steps and paying the registration fee secures the student’s placement for the fall. A non-refundable registration fee of $300 per child is due as part of registration.
|2022-23 School Year |
|Year-round||IN-PERSON TOURS AVAILABLE - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule|
|Sep 15 - Nov 15||Priority Application Window for Parish Families and Current School Families|
|Oct 22||Fall Winter House (9:30am-11:30am)
|Mid-Dec to Mid-Jan||Kindergarten application notifications begin|
|Mid-January||Preschool application notifications begin|
|Jan 29||Winter Open House (11:30pm-1:00pm)|
|Feb 16||Kindergarten Assessments|
|Feb. 15 - Feb. 28||Grades 1-8 Application Notifications Sent Out|
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by August 31 of the year the child is entering Kindergarten in order to qualify for admission.
- For 2023/24, a priority window from September 15 through November 15 is open for applications of Parish families and Current School families.
- All other applications for 2023/24 will be reviewed on a rolling basis after November 30.
- Students who are unable to be enrolled due to grade capacity will be placed on a waitlist.
Transferring to Holy Rosary
- Students must be in good standing at their previous school and evidence of their ability to succeed at Holy Rosary must be provided in order to be considered for admission.
- To qualify for in-parish tuition, parents must provide a letter from their previous parish’s pastor and school principal stating that they are current in both their sacrificial giving and tuition payments. Admission of new students follows the same policy as outlined in item number four (4) of the Application and Registration Policy for Kindergarten.
|# of Children||Tuition||12 Month Plan||In-Parish Rate||12 Month Plan (In-Parish)|
|4 or more children||$47,640||$3,970||$33,750||$2,812|
- All families will be required to make tuition payments using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). The EFT form is found in the registration packet. Families may choose to pay-in-full by checking account EFT or credit card.
- The first tuition payment is due by April 10th for new families. It then follows the payment plan chosen.
- Monthly tuition payments will become delinquent after the 10th of the month. A fee of $25 will be charged for late payments.
- Accounts more than 60 days past due will be advised that their school eligibility is up for review by the principal.
- Students may be asked to withdraw if accounts become 90 days delinquent.
- Registration for the upcoming year will not be accepted until all financial obligations are met.
- If a student withdraws from school prior to the end of the school year, tuition will be due and payable up to the end of the month in which the student withdraws.
If for any reason the family is unable to make two or more consecutive payments on time, it is in the best interest of the family to contact the principal and explain the reasons for the late payments. Good communication allows for the principal to make reasonable accommodations in times of financial hardship.
Eligibility For In-Parish Tuition Rate
Below are the criteria to establish In-Parish Tuition eligibility:
IN-PARISH: Families who participate in the life of the parish and are partners in its greater work and mission are eligible to receive a reduced tuition rate at our school in recognition of being truly vested in the parish community. Families who do not participate in the life of the parish and our greater work and mission pay the Full Tuition amount. To qualify for ‘In-Parish status’, a family must:
- Be registered with Holy Rosary parish as members.
- Participate in the life of worship at Holy Rosary by attending Sunday Mass regularly (i.e., most Sundays), keeping holy the Lord’s Day. God gives us so much. But it is important for us to include the worship of Him as a part of our week, doing so in the community in which He gathers us into as the Body of Christ.
- Participate in the life of discipleship and service at the parish by joining in at least one of the many non-school ministries or groups. While the school is a part of the parish, we ask individuals who are active parishioners to not just be a part of this school sub-community, but truly invested in the whole parish community in some way. To indicate the ways this is happening, individuals must fill out a Time and Talent Commitment card during the annual recommitment.
- Support the parish’s mission through financial donations, as you are able. It is important that we make a return to the Lord for all the good that He has done for us (Psalm 116). In practical terms, financially supporting the parish supports its works and ministries, including the school. This includes filling out a Stewardship Commitment during the annual recommitment time. The minimum giving expectation is $1,140 per year ($95/month, far below the tuition discount received).
- Families new to Holy Rosary Parish and School will be considered eligible for the in-parish tuition rate when they have been registered for 6 months and have met the above criteria, or when they have provided the school and parish office a written statement from their previous pastor about their active engagement in worship, service and regular financial support at their previous parish.
Families who in the past have been granted In-Parish tuition, though perhaps have not been meeting these expectations of discipleship, are encouraged to start making greater strides to be vested in the parish community as outlined above.
Financial aid and tuition assistance information can be found on the the Financial Aid page.
Every student enrolled in a Level 1 Catholic School in the Archdiocese of Seattle shall be immunized against vaccine preventable diseases caused by infectious agents in accordance with the immunization schedule adopted by the Washington State Department of Health Services. The only exception to the foregoing requirements for students in our Catholic schools is a medical exemption signed by a licensed physician (M.D. or D.O.) authorized to practice in the State of Washington, including the physician’s license number.
Holy Rosary School admits students of any race, sex, sexual orientation, faith traditions, color, national and ethnic origin, and disability to the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national, or ethnic origin, age or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Although we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin, it remains our primary purpose and mission to serve Catholic members of the parish. Under some circumstances, medically justifiable limitations may be placed on the admission/retention of students with infectious diseases and/or life threatening illnesses. Likewise, limitations may be place on the admission/retention of students whose needs the school is unable to meet. Decisions regarding admission/retention of these students is decided on a case-by-case basis by the principal or his/her designee.