Click below for a short video on the meaning of our school motto ‘Spirit & Mind Ignited’. . .
Thank you for your interest in Holy Rosary School! We are delighted for your consideration and understand that this is an important decision for your family. Holy Rosary School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan, and athletic and other administered programs. We look forward to welcoming you into our Holy Rosary School community!
We are currently accepting applications for preschool and Kindergarten through eighth grade. Our application process:
- Request information – Request information through our online form. Admissions will contact you within 48 hours.
- Tour the school – We invite all prospective families to come meet us! Tour our school, talk with our staff, and meet our Principal, Mrs. Anna Horton. Call us between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m at 206-937-7255 to schedule a tour.
- Apply – Complete the online application to apply. We are on a rolling admissions process and will review applications as they are received. There is no deadline for applications, however open class spots may fill up early. We give applicants the option to secure their class spots for the following school year by completing the registration paperwork and paying the annual registration fee.
- Register – A family will receive registration paperwork once they are accepted. Completing the registration paperwork and paying the registration fee secures the student’s placement for the fall. A non-refundable registration fee of $300 per child is due with the registration paperwork.
|2018-19 School Year Important Dates|
|Sep 15 - Nov 15, 2018||Priority Application Window for Parish Families and Current School Families|
|Oct 27||Fall Open House (10am-1pm)|
|Jan 27||Winter Open House (12:00pm-1:30pm)|
|Feb 8||Accepted Kindergarten Students - Kindergarten Assessments 8:30am -Noon|
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by August 31 of the year the child is entering kindergarten in order to qualify for admission.
- For 2018/19, a priority window from September 15 through November 15 is open for applications of Parish families and Current School families.
- All other applications for 2018/19 will be reviewed on a rolling basis after November 30.
- Students who are unable to be enrolled due to grade capacity will be placed on a waitlist.
Transferring to Holy Rosary
- Students must be in good standing at their previous school and evidence of their ability to succeed at Holy Rosary must be provided in order to be considered for admission.
- To qualify for in-parish tuition, parents must provide a letter from their previous parish’s pastor and school principal stating that they are current in both their sacrificial giving and tuition payments. Admission of new students follows the same policy as outlined in item number four (4) of the Application and Registration Policy for Kindergarten.
|# of Children||Tuition||In-Parish Rate||12 Month Plan (In-Parish)|
|4 or more children||$39,916||$23,842||$1,987|
- All families will be required to make tuition payments using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). The EFT form is found in the registration packet. Families may choose to pay-in-full by checking account EFT or credit card.
- The first tuition payment is due by April 10th for new families. It then follows the payment plan chosen.
- Monthly tuition payments will become delinquent after the 10th of the month. A fee of $25 will be charged for late payments.
- Accounts more than 60 days past due will be advised that their school eligibility is up for review by the principal.
- Students may be asked to withdraw if accounts become 90 days delinquent.
- Registration for the upcoming year will not be accepted until all financial obligations are met.
- If a student withdraws from school prior to the end of the school year, tuition will be due and payable up to the end of the month in which the student withdraws.
If for any reason the family is unable to make two or more consecutive payments on time, it is in the best interest of the family to contact the principal and explain the reasons for the late payments. Good communication allows for the principal to make reasonable accommodations in times of financial hardship.
Eligibility For In-Parish Tuition Rate
- Register at Holy Rosary Parish.
- Participate in the church by attending Sunday Mass on a regular basis and in a church ministry (many different options available).
- Families must have a stewardship commitment pledge card on record with the Parish office. Family’s financial contributions to the Parish need to be received regularly through the use of contribution envelopes provided to registered parishioners or through electronic funds transfer (EFT). It is the family’s responsibility to stay current with their stewardship of treasure pledge.
- Families new to Holy Rosary Parish will be considered eligible for the in-parish tuition rate when they have been registered for six months and have met the above criteria, or when they have provided the school and Parish office a written statement from their previous pastor about their active engagement in worship and regular financial support at their previous parish.
Financial aid and tuition assistance information can be found on the the Financial Aid page.